Fleet Operations: Tactical Maneuvers

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on August 25th, 2024, 4:09 am
Just to be sure, you're installing Tactical Maneuvers totally separate from Fleet Ops, right? Not in the Mods folder anymore.
posted on August 26th, 2024, 6:38 am
Yes, it is not working as a standalone.

But, i i try the old method, like pushing it into a mods folder below a fleetops install, i can activate the mod, and it seemingly works...
posted on August 26th, 2024, 4:13 pm
Can you upload the error report, or at least screenshots of all the tabs from the error report? Also have you tried changing the DPI Scaling settings of the shortcut or the game executable?
posted on August 27th, 2024, 7:17 am
JanB wrote:He said there are Klingon turrets on that map so Tryptic has to remove or replace those to stop the map from crashing.

Yeah, there are NPC turrets - and this is a big plus point for the map, as it adds an additional tactical component. It would be a great pity if this were no longer possible with TM!
posted on August 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm
A new bug: I can't level the Sovereign class to max.

Attachments

level.png
level.png (417.94 KiB) Viewed 637 times
posted on September 5th, 2024, 11:32 am
Last edited by Dragi on September 5th, 2024, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Found another very strange bug and suspect it's related to the Borg. (I have played the same map several times with this version and have never had this bug, but also no Borg as opponents)

In some areas (more and more) the ships no longer react correctly. For example, construction ships fly to the construction site, but do not start construction and resource collectors simply stop, for example. What is always common is that the ships remain nose down.

Attachments

nase-runter.jpg
nase-runter.jpg (357.96 KiB) Viewed 541 times
posted on September 18th, 2024, 11:37 am
Next crash, when trying to use the Borg's optimisation.

Attachments

Screenshot 2024-09-18 133118.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-18 133118.jpg (309.47 KiB) Viewed 420 times
posted on September 23rd, 2024, 8:18 am
Hey Tryptic, do you still post updates / answers to your mod here? I have to admit that I have no need to install Discord or anything like that right now...
posted on October 2nd, 2024, 7:32 am
What I also notice negatively in the current version in terms of gameplay is the lack of the cancel button for construction orders. It has now happened several times that I have lost construction ship(s) that I could have saved by cancelling the construction in the event of an attack. This somehow makes no logical sense.
posted on October 14th, 2024, 7:50 am
Hey there, I'm not dead! I haven't been able to dedicate any time to modding recently due to a work crunch (among other things). But I have no intention of stopping development, and I'm getting closer to returning. I should be able to put out a new version in about a month, fixing the Fed veteran ships and a few other bugs I've been told about.

The cancel construction button missing is one I hadn't noticed, since I always use the Backspace key to do it. If you want to speed up my investigation, you can list the construction ships/stations which are missing the button, and when (if they are missing the button only sometimes). Once I get back into it I'll be able to go through all the cases and find them myself if needed.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5