Star Trek Armada 2 Ultimate Adventure

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
posted on June 25th, 2017, 2:49 pm
This looks great!
posted on June 27th, 2017, 12:36 pm
Thank you
posted on June 27th, 2017, 12:37 pm
26th Century Borg:

All Credits for the Borg Ships/Stations in this scene go to
there creator from the F.L.A.M Moddingteam
posted on July 2nd, 2017, 8:03 pm
Hello STA2UA,

This is a very intriguing mod that you have been developing and I am glad to see that Armada 2 still has a little life left. I very much look forward to seeing the completed mod in the future.

I am making a personal mod for myself, not that different from your own. While I have a fair knowledge of modding, the one area I sorely lack any skills at is modelling. I hate to ask, but like another poster did earlier, I would be grateful if you would send me a few of your ships so that I can use them in my personal mod. I will not redistribute the files to anyone else, nor will I release the mod to the public upon completion. I gather my units from different released mods or single ships/stations on the internet. Unfortunately since Armada 2 is not as prominent as it was 15 years ago, very few new models come out for it anymore.

I am looking for ships from the new Alternate Reality/JJ-verse/Kelvin Timeline movies. Specifically, I am interested in the Klingon D-4 Bird of Prey, the Klingon Warbird (D-7 variant), the SS Kobayashi Maru, the USS Vengeance and the USS Franklin. If you are willing to send me any of these, I would appreciate it a lot.

Good luck with your mod, great concept!
posted on July 3rd, 2017, 5:42 pm
Thank you, you can get the modells you want, when I find some time I put them together and sent
you the download link through PM.
posted on July 3rd, 2017, 5:55 pm
25th Century Federation Jupiter Class:

25th Century Other Federation Ships:

31th Century Federation Dreadnought:

posted on July 3rd, 2017, 9:20 pm
Thank you for the reply STA2UA,

I really appreciate anything you can send my way. As I mentioned, nothing you send me will be released by me to anyone else. I am modding my game purely for fun.

I am amazed at all of the models you continue to find, they look fantastic. Keep up the great work, I am pulling for your mod to be a success.
posted on July 6th, 2017, 2:16 pm
31th Century Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier WIP:

31th Century Vorgon vs Federation WIP:

posted on July 7th, 2017, 5:28 pm
TF Species 8472 Planet Update:

TF Species 8472 Planet Update Variant:

posted on July 7th, 2017, 9:23 pm
The Species 8472 planet looks amazing! I love seeing the warriors on the actual planet. Excellent work STA2UA.
posted on July 31st, 2017, 3:32 pm
Sphere Builder Sphere WIP:

Passive mode:

Active mode:

Sphere Builder Destroyer WIP:

STO Fek'Ihri Ship WIP:

Krenim Science Vessel WIP:

New Krenim Timeship Rendering WIP:

25th Century Borg Transwarp Gate:

posted on August 1st, 2017, 9:26 am
Iconian Quas Cruiser:

posted on August 1st, 2017, 10:14 am
Iconian Fleet :

Iconian Fleet Texture variant:

posted on August 1st, 2017, 10:52 am
Mirror Universe Texture Test:

posted on August 1st, 2017, 6:13 pm
ok so this looks amazing one question tho is this only compatable with your own version of armada 2 or is it compatable with fleetops aswell (mainly thinking about would all the stuff youve added still work using the fo4 launcher realsed with the fo4 features aswell)
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13